The Xtreme Fat Loss Diet program created by Joel Marion is a workout plan that claims to be able to burn fat quickly. In a recent report, Joel claimed that he can even triple the results given by other programs by simply using the basic techniques in his program. But is it okay to just believe in what one person says about the program that he, himself, created?
Looking for the official website? Visit: http://www.xtremefatlossdiet.com
Joel is a well-known nutrition and fitness expert. He has a reputation to uphold when it comes to fat burning and weight loss success stories. He’s also quite famous for his advanced techniques in fat loss and also his well-researched diet plans.
Here are just some of the things that you will realize from the Xtreme Fat Loss Diet –
- The exercise regimens in this program aren’t easy to do. you’d have to have the willingness to motivate yourself in order to get the results that you want.
- It’s a must to follow what Joel Marion encourages you to do. This Fat Loss diet is actually a series of workouts and nutrition combinations which need to be practiced and followed to the letter. If you do so, then you get maximum results.
- There are different results for different individuals. Some people may lose 3 pounds while you may lose five. The complete cycle for this diet plan is at 25 days so you get to judge how much body fat you’ve lost once the cycle is over.
The Xtreme Fat Loss Diet 25-Day System
- The first component is the Diet Manual at $197 value. This details every bit of aspect about the 25-day program consisting of the foods that you are supposed to eat, tables, charts, FAQs and many more.
- The second component is the Training Manual valued at $197. This is a contribution of John Romaniello who penned the Final Phase Fat Loss system. The program has 8 new workouts that were designed to complement each day of the diet regimen.
- Component number 3 is the Workout Log sheets at $47 worth. These are printable log sheets that were made for you to easily record your workout performance for every session.
- Component number 4 is valued at $27 and this is your Success Journal. Here, you can log in your experiences with your recent diet and exercise regimens. You are sure to raise your success rate because you get to write down the goals that you have achieved.
- Component number 5 is the Supplementation Guide wherein you will know the supplements that will work best with the Xtreme Fat Loss diet program. Though supplements aren’t required to do the program, but you are given the most ideal recommendations for supplementation.
- The XFLD Cliffs Notes comprise component number 6. This is considered as the mini version of the entire program.
- Component number 7 is called the Pre-program Quick start checklist valued at $47. This lays out the things that you need to prepare prior to starting the program. This will ensure that you get everything in its proper place on the very first day itself.
- Component number 8 is called the Xtreme Fat Loss diet 90-minute audio interrogation valued at $27. In here, Vince del Monte and John Romaniello throw every bit of question to the author with regard to this new diet program, meaning, you get the answers that you need to hear.
- Component number 9 is Vince and Flavia’s Xtreme Fat Loss diet Secrets at $27 value. This 90-minute audio aid reveals the best tips when it comes to strategies that would maximize the program results.
The 5 Days of the Xtreme Fat Loss Diet Program
- Day 1 is called the Cheat day and density training. This is when you are still allowed to eat the foods that you like.
- Day 2 is when you drink protein shakes and do your strength training. The shake is filled with nutrients but has low calories. The strength training quickly turns the proteins into muscles.
- Day 3 is called the Food Fast and lactic acid training. In here, the calories are cut since no food is allowed. This heightens your liptin levels so even if you went through the cheat day, your metabolic rate is still up.
- Day 4 is called the Moderate carbohydrates and dynamic training. During this time, you are allowed to eat foods with a moderate amount of calories, fat and carbs. Dynamic training increases your metabolism and it can keep working which is why you are essentially burning fat even when you’re asleep.
- Protein and lactic acid training is when you drink protein shakes in order to make room for cheat day once more.
Is This Scam or a Great Program?
The Pros include –
- This is a program that can work for anyone from any age bracket. So whether you’re in your 20s, 30s or even older, the Xtreme Fat Loss diet should work for you. This can also work well with men as much as it has made a lot of women happy.
- The money back guarantee gives you a chance to try the program and see if it works for you. And in the rare chance that it doesn’t, then you’ve got every right to take your money back.
- Even if you only have a few areas to work on, this program would still work greatly because all you get is fat loss whether you need to take off 10 or 50 pounds!
- The program is known to make your metabolism go faster as it also quickens your body’s fat loss.
- There are so many bonuses to enjoy.
The Cons are –
- Many who have no self-control would easily succumb to temptation as you are bound to feel hungry the entire day. The shake diet in the program is just too impossible for some people to keep.
- There is a fast day wherein the only way that you get to survive is to drink lots of fluid.
Do Customers Love it or Hate It?
- If you think that this is the quick fix to obesity or any other weight issues, then you’re wrong. This program requires discipline and many buyers learned this the hard way. They found that they need to stay motivated in order to move forward with the program. To some, this is advantageous, to others, it’s a reason to give up.
- The dietary menu is meant to cut down on fat so, in reality, individuals who try this program don’t eat a lot. So, yes, hunger is a common observation.
- Some lose ten pounds or more in just a few days, others give up altogether. The secret, perhaps, is in each and every person’s motivation.
- This is great for serious dieters but for those who are looking for an easy way out, they learned that this program just wouldn’t work for them!
Should You Embrace This Program?
As was previously mentioned, the Xtreme Fat Loss Diet is a diet program for those who are serious about their fat loss goals. In short, it’s not for the weak-kneed or weak-hearted. So if you’re bent in trimming down, this is the right program for you.