Welcome to this Vertical Explosion Program Review. It is definitely every athlete’s dream to increase his vertical jump in just a short period of time. If you want to be the first one to dunk that ball in your basketball team or if you want to be the star player in your volleyball team, then it’s imperative to increase your jump. The great news is, no matter what genetics or athletic abilities you have, you can still make a significant increase in your vertical leap as long as you train smarter (take note) not harder.
There are many ways to train in order to improve your vertical jump. There are such techniques as core periodization and plyometric vertical routines but you’ll have to be cautious in order to perform these effectively. Your first concern is that you should be healthy enough to do these routines for longer periods of time and you also have to consider your conditioning levels. Plus, you also need to know when to rest so that you don’t overwork your muscles.
Fortunately for you, there is now this so-called Vertical Explosion Program which can help you improve your vertical jump in no time.
Looking for the official website? Visit: http://www.verticaljumpguide.com
The Vertical Explosion Training Program was made by Kurt Howard a few years back. According to him, this program gives the athlete or anyone who wishes to train an increased endurance. Also, this program aims to build one’s power, speed and strength in jumping.
This program is touted to be a unique program which is out to give the most effective muscle training. Primarily, it isn’t like any other program out there which is out to train only one or two muscle groups. This program aims to target each and every muscle that is involved in your jump.
The Vertical Explosion Program trains the different muscles that most athletes miss out when they train with their coaches. The muscles that this program focuses on are the calf muscles, glutes, quads, abdominals and your hamstrings.
The 3 Most Common Mistakes that Athletes Do with Their Vertical Training
The creator of the program observed three main errors that even athletes and their coaches make when they’re out to increase their vertical leaps. Kurt says if you do any of these three, then it’s guaranteed to kill the results that you’re aiming for –
- First, athletes focus only on the large muscle groups that are involved in jumping – more particularly the leg muscles. The program tries to vary this technique by training your calves and quads as well. The program teaches that focusing on a single muscle group just won’t give you the results that you need.
The most common result is that you would plateau or won’t progress with your training if you keep training only a certain type of muscle group. This program teaches you to target all the necessary muscles that are critical in increasing your jump.
- Second, most athletes train in the incorrect mode. This poses a huge problem because the athletes will train harder and longer only to get the same, monotonous results. Training with the Vertical Explosion Program means you need to improve on muscle explosiveness, not muscle endurance. If you’re out to train as a long distance runner, then muscle endurance is a must on your training. But if you want to increase your vertical leap, then you’ve got to have a different approach altogether.
- Third, most athletes train using only a single training style. Instead of concentrating on weight lifting, Plyometrics, and jump trainings (all three are very important in vertical explosion training), they just choose one from among these and then they just totally ignore the other training styles. If you’d ever want to optimize your jump potential, then you’ve got to learn to incorporate these three in your workout plan.
What the Vertical Explosion Program Offers
- A multi-faceted approach in vertical jumping so that you get the best results
- A type of workout that involves training all of your muscle groups that are directly involved in jumping
- A program that centers on vertical explosion training
- A workout plan that is presented in the most logical manner
- Learn the number of sets or reps that you need to do in order to optimize your jump potential.
What to Like
- This is a comprehensive vertical explosion training program. It gives emphasis on all the muscles in the human body, not just the muscles on your leg. It gives the right upper and lower body workout so that you can increase your vertical jump while also increasing your strength.
- It is cheaper than other vertical jump programs. This is one of the most low-priced programs that you will ever find online. This costs $10-30 less than most other programs that are out in the market today.
- This is an easy-to-use program. It gives the learner the most detailed instructions in exercising.
- The 60-day money back guarantee is a real proof that the program is out to deliver its promises. Kurt Howard is willing to give your money back if in case you are not satisfied with the program.
- According to the program’s site, it has already helped over 3,100 athletes with their vertical jump so you, too, can benefit from it.
Are There Things to Hate About the Program?
If there is one thing that this program doesn’t give is consistent results. While others experience huge gains, others don’t. This means that others may increase their vertical jump for five inches while others may just gain two. But if you look at this downside more closely, you’d still notice that everyone that purchases this program gains an inch or more in their vertical leap. So the bottom line is, it works for everyone!
Vertical Explosion Bonuses
- Vertical Explosion training videos teach you how to properly perform every exercise. This means that you get to do everything correctly as you are walked through the entire program.
- Vertical Explosion training iPod videos valued at $39 gives you a chance to take your exercises with you anywhere you want to go. Since you’re using your iPhone or iPod, you can literally take your vertical jump program anywhere and everywhere!
- Vertical Explosion training logs greatly help when you want to keep track of your training performance. This will give you a greater reason to stay focused and determined on your goals.
- Sports Nutrition Secrets Uncovered is a guide that teaches you to fuel your body with the right nutrients.
- Lifetime free updates means you get the best and latest workouts and exercises that would help in improving your vertical jump.
Is the Program Right for You?
There is only one way to try – download the Vertical Explosion Program now and find out for yourself. You can have a good read of numerous testimonials from satisfied customers but the best testimony would be one that would come from your own experience. After all, this program comes with a 60-day money back guarantee so you might as well try it. If it has worked for more than 3,000 athletes, there’s no reason that it won’t work on you!