Welcome to this The Simple Golf Swing Review. Just about anybody who has played golf may have contemplated at some point that they need to improve their game. Neophytes and professionals, alike, will find out that they need to work on their swing technique. All golfers know how important it is to do the right strokes in order to be called real athletes at their game.
Many would say that constant practice would improve a person’s swing technique but there’s more to this than merely wasting hours and hours each day. Mastering the fundamentals in golf is actually the best way to enhance anyone’s swing technique. And if you’ve got time to spare, you can get your hands on an e-book called The Simple Golf Swing.
Looking for the official website? Visit: http://www.golfswingguru.com
This e-book by David Nevogt is a highly popular swing technique improvement program which is being used by thousands of golf players all over the globe. This book holds a great deal of vital information. Nevogt clearly knows his game and he also knows how to elucidate stuff in simpler terms that every reader can easily comprehend.
This is quite important because there are a lot of golf guides out there that were written by professional golfers but what matters is what’s comprehensible. The book touches upon the necessary elements of a great swing –
- Follow through and many more.
- It also discusses the most common mistakes in swinging and what you need to do to correct them.
- This book can also help you eliminate your hooks or slices.
The e-Book’s Promise
The program assures the player that it can shave 7-12 strokes off the game of golf. Given this simple promise, one is led to think that every golfer plays differently and so the application of the techniques presented in the book are also quite different.
Some players may improve by five strokes while others could do as much as 12. So this promise to shave off 7 strokes, at least, isn’t very accurate for each and every golfer.
Here are other goals that you are about to reach with the help of this e-book –
- You’ll be able to hit the ball farther and straighter than ever before.
- You will soon hit with an increased precision and distance.
- You are soon going to hit the ball closely to the pin.
- You will soon lose the slices that you had.
- You will have a renewed appreciation for golf.
- You will become more confident with how you play the game.
The Benefits of Using The Simple Golf Swing e-Book
- First, you will save thousands of dollars. You probably know by now that it costs around $100 an hour to be taught some golf lessons. A hundred bucks is still a hundred bucks so investing in something that you can use and reuse will save you a great deal of money in the long run.
- The Simple Golf Swing can save you time. If you choose to invest your money on a pro, then you will have to make your time coincide with his. Also, you need to spend countless hours with this expert in order to start practicing what he’s teaching you. The system, on the other hand, can make an average student pick up some techniques in as little as three hours!
- Simplicity makes this program work. By focusing on the individual aspects of the swing, you will be able to consistently improve your game.
- The book, though simple, is also thorough. It describes all the vital parts of a swing which are the setup, grip, follow through, etc.
- The price is quite good and you will get more out of it when compared to paying an expert golfer for just a few golf lessons.
The Downside of This E-book
- This isn’t a great program for accomplished or expert golfers.
- This just focuses on your swing technique so don’t expect to learn anything more than this. If you want to ask about sand traps or any of those things, then this book isn’t going to teach you those things.
- Bonus Number 1 is The Original Simple Golf Swing Short Game video – which provides instructions on a short game method. This is all about putting your golf ball near the pin each time.
- Bonus Number 2 is The Original Simple Golf Swing Driver video – this is where you will learn the full golf swing. This is the exact method that helped thousands of golfers achieve their winning swings.
- Bonus Number 3 is The Simple Chip – this is only available for a limited time. This helps you in knocking off the strokes off of your scorecard.
- Bonus Number 4 is Fit to a Tee – this is a book by Mike Pedersen read by more than 50,000 golfers all over the globe. This book will explain how your body affects the way you swing and how you can improve your swings.
- Bonus Number 5 is a book called Training Aids You Can Make at Home – you will learn to find items in your home that can become shot-saving devices.
- Bonus Number 6 is a book on Putting Lessons – you will read about 3 putting tips that will shave 4 strokes from your golf game.
- Bonus Number 7 is a tool called How to Get Out of the Sand and Close to the Cup – all golfers, at one point in their games, end up in the sand. This tool helps you better your playing skills and get out of the sand once and for all.
- Bonus Number 8 is the Lifetime upgrades – this is very important because you get to have new materials each time something novel is produced on The Simple Golf Swing.
- Bonus Number 9 is called the Mental Preshot Routine – teaches you mental preparation in order to take as much as five strokes off your score on every round.
- Bonus Number 10 is called Secrets from the Game’s Longest Hitter – this is an e-book that will share Mike Austin’s secrets when it comes to launching the ball to 515 yards! Learn all his distance secrets in this book.
What Customers Say about The Simple Golf Swing
- Most customers have broken their old habits to make way for the swing techniques taught in the book – each of these customers have reported that their games did improve.
- They tell of better distances and improved irons.
- Some also exert less physical energy now as compared to the energy they put into their full swings in the past.
- Even without practicing, customers have observed an improvement in their games. One even testified that he made 14 pars, 4 bogeys, even a penalty stroke.
- Holes in one have increased for most customers.
- Many who purchased the e-book have reported that they’ve got improved stances.
A Small Investment with Big Dividends
It is priced at $67 but it gives thousands worth of lessons. So if you’re still wondering whether you should get The Simple Golf Swing e-book, well, there’s no question about it. It is useful, it easily downloads, and it can improve your swing in no time!