Welcome to this Rocket Japanese Review. There are various Japanese software programs in the market today. Each one claims to teach you to read and speak Japanese in just a few weeks or months. But what makes a cutting edge program?
First, the depth and style of each program should be considered once you go online to choose. It is important to find something that caters to your way of learning and one that has practical tools which will aid you along the way.
This is where Rocket Japanese comes in. If you’re looking for the official website, visit: http://www.rocketlanguages.com/japanese/premium
- You can begin to enhance your Japanese-speaking skills. You do this with every lesson that you learn, by participating in every day conversations, and by studying the Rocket Japanese premium audio course (31 lessons all in all!).
- You will be able to speak Japanese like a native. You can do this by drinking inJapan’s culture and how it affects the way the language is spoken and written. There are over a thousand embedded audio clips, step-by-step accounts and culture lessons on videos.
- You can start building your Japanese vocabulary. You will also be able to improve your audio recognition of the most common words and phrases in Japanese.
- Keep track of your learning curve. See whether you have improved in understanding and speaking Japanese through the interactive quizzes and self-tests.
- Boost your self-confidence in speaking the language. Take those Rocket Japanese Certificate tests and feel good about yourself!
- Answer all of your queries. The Rocket Japanese teachers are there to help you in your quest to learn the language. There are always an available number of native speakers and other Japanese learners in the forum.
An Effectively Assembled Japanese Learning Program
Prepare to experience comprehensive learning with the following tools:
- Section 1: Interactive audio and video lessons – Rocket Japanese provides a 31-lesson interactive audio course which covers everything that you would need in order to live and breathe Japanese! Expect over 15 hours of uninterrupted fun and learning wherein you will finally be able to confidently speak with Japanese-speaking people or even the natives.
Take part in modern-day conversations which comprise the premium Interactive 31-lesson audio course. This means that you can learn Japanese anytime that you want to and in any place. You can learn your lessons through your computer, stereo, MP3 player, on the train, while in your car, in the gym – or practically anywhere else!
There are also video lessons and interactive quizzes, proving once more that the human mind learns quicker visually rather than textually. With both audio and video lessons, the learner will know how a character looks and sounds like, making it easier to use them in everyday conversations.
With this, you won’t have any difficulty participating in Japanese meet and greet scenarios; traveling to Japan; enjoying a Japanese night life; appreciating Japanese art and culture; engaging in Japanese business.
- Section 2: Language lessons – comprise of textual learning, which is still an essential part of any education program. The text-based lessons provide the traditional approach part in educating a learner.
This section provides an insight on the wide array of situations that you might encounter inJapan– etiquette, travel tips, transport, food, drinks, body language, holidays, sports, and many more.
This covers the daily topics that a person may encounter in a modern Japanese setting. Here, you will learn how to converse with native speakers without sounding too off.
Japanese writing lessons are also included in the Grammar Newsletter where there are 31 illustrated grammar examples and lessons. You will be taught to decipher invaluable cultural notes. You will also soon be able to read instructions and explanations that are written in Japanese.
Culture lessons – in here, you will learn about the fascinating history of the Japanese people and their writing system. With this, you’ll be able to appreciate the culture and how it has affected the people’s language and writing styles.
- Section 3: The MegaJapanese Software Games – you will have fun learning as your scores get higher each time. You can build your vocabulary and be able to understand the mystery of the language on this section. This section is further subdivided into the following –
MegaVocab is the word-building game. There are over a thousand words to learn in about 20 topics.
MegaHiragana centers on Japanese writing. Known as the character set that represents sounds comprising the Japanese language, the Hiragana is vital to the Japanese writing system.
MegaAudio improves your comprehension of the spoken language. You will soon recognize over a thousand Japanese words. You can finally say goodbye to English subtitles on Japanese films!
· Section 3: Tracking Your Progress – here is where you will find the self-tests and interactive quizzes. At the end, you can earn your certificate which makes you a Rocket-certified learner! This certificate is equal to the Common European Frame of Reference for Languages A1 and A2 levels.
- Section 4: Japanese Learner’s Forum – this Rocket Language Support team is full of expert Japanese teachers, natives and fellow learners. This is very useful because there is always an available expert help anytime that you need it.
A Few Tips
Don’t purchase the 20-CD Rocket Japanese pack because the sole difference between that and the downloadable version is that the former gives stereo quality audio lessons. The online version, on the other hand, provides MP3 audio tracks.
You will definitely save hundreds of dollars when you learn Japanese through this medium. Rather than pay for a tutor that charges by the hour, this course will teach you the exact same things that this person will be teaching you, so why not rely on this program instead?
A List of the Pros
- The lessons have well-written texts and effective audio lessons. In fact, the very base of the lessons are in the audio materials so learning is a breeze since you just listen most of the time.
- It’s a vast course that provides everything that you need in order to speak and write Japanese.
- You will have a sure knowledge of Japanese vocabulary and grammar and be able to speak like a true native.
- Support by email is available on the Member’s or Learners’ Forum.
Time to Look at the Cons
- Though the course is interactive, fun, and well-structured, you still need to depend on yourself for motivation. At first, you may not immediately embrace the lessons but pretty soon, because of the games and all the other interactive stuff, you will finally be drawn to the course.
The Irrefutable Conclusion
It’s wise to conclude that people are getting hooked on Rocket Japanese because it really works – and many more are becoming hooked on this great program. If you’re a type of person who doesn’t want to read myriads of books, yet would want to learn in the quickest way, then this is for you.