Welcome to this Prince or Princess Review. Nowadays, choosing your baby’s gender is no longer impossible. Given the technological and scientific improvements, there are now various procedures that have been created to allow couples to choose their baby’s gender according to their liking. Hence, frustrations will be lessened because you won’t have a boy just when you’ve been preparing and praying to have a baby girl.
Choosing artificial methods to dictate your child’s gender has its own set of disadvantages, one of which is their low success rates. Also, most of these methods are quite costly, therefore, you should prepare for one big hole in your pocket. If you rely on Chinese calendars and other tools like it, you are relying on stuff that is actually…unreliable and unproven.
There is one tool, though, which has been getting great reviews lately because of its high success rate. This book is called Prince or Princess?
Looking for the official website? Visit: http://www.planmybaby.com
This book discusses gender planning and what couples need to pay attention to with regard to their sexual and more intimate activities. The entire book presents a step-by-step approach which is very easy to follow.
The book begins with female anatomy awareness and the vital role of ovulation in a child’s conception. It also centers on the importance of the pH levels, cervical mucus and basal body temperature. A specific diet is also suggested so that the partners will have a higher likelihood of conceiving their baby of choice.
The very last part discusses the different sexual positions that can ascertain conception of a baby girl or boy (according to the couple’s preference). There are vivid illustrations of sexual positions which you can adopt in order to get the baby that you dream about.
Who is Alicia Pennington and Why Should You Trust Her?
Alicia Pennington has been a midwife for more than a decade and so she has spoken to hordes of women before, during and after their pregnancies. Her second year of being a midwife was when she met a mother who suffered from postpartum depression because she had a baby girl instead of having the baby boy that she initially wanted.
She continued to meet up with this mom and their meet ups sparked her interest I helping mothers (and fathers) choose the gender of their babies.
Alicia spent years in researching the various methods of a girl or boy conception. She even attended classes that were being offered by physicians who handled cases of gender selection. She then gleaned the methods that had the highest success rates and then compiled them into this tool which even brought about a much-wanted baby girl in her life!
Alicia was then able to prove that the methods she gathered actually worked. In order to further prove the effectiveness of this tool, she even had her clients try the methodology that she presented in the book. Many returned with success stories and the rest, as many would say, is history.
The 3 Essential Steps in Pinpointing a Baby’s Gender
- The first step is for you to know the importance of ovulation and when you are ovulating for a girl or a boy.
- The second step is to adjust your diet in order to create the perfect environment for an X or Y sperm.
Prince or Princess – Benefits and Disadvantages
- It is easy to follow. This is a book that is written in the most basic and systematic manner. There are numerous graphics to support the facts that are being presented. Every bit of information is backed with scientific evidence so there is no need to doubt.
- The methods used are a hundred-percent natural. There is very little risk in using this tool to conceive. Alicia Pennington gives more rewards than risks and the methods or techniques discussed in her book are 100% safe for the mom, dad and the future baby.
- It was written by an expert. Alicia Pennington was a midwife for many years before she became a full time consultant on gender selection. She has done numerous researches on preconception gender and it took her years to come up with her very own methodology in successfully planning the baby’s gender.
- The book comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. Plan My Baby comes with a full 60-day money back guarantee which can give you the assurance that what you’re getting is no less than the best. Still, if you’re not happy, then you can always take your money back.
- There is repeated information in some of the sections. Some of the sections inside the book have repetitive data which can be annoying. As they say, one word is enough for a wise man.
- Less than 100% success rate. Though the success rate of Plan My Baby is lower than a hundred-percent, this still gives you a great chance to conceive with the baby boy or girl that you really want. Of course, no method is foolproof so you still need to follow the processes discussed in the book in order to increase your chances of conceiving the perfect baby.
- It can’t be bought offline. This book isn’t available in local stores and bookshops.
A General Perspective
While many might still be skeptical about the methods in the Prince or Princess book, what’s important is that there are more couples who can attest that they have achieved their dream of conceiving a daughter or a son. In the end, this is the only thing that matters anyway.