Welcome to this Pregnancy Without Pounds Review. Pregnancy – this is a moment in a woman’s life that everyone says should be joyful. But contrary to this notion, this phase could cause depression and frustration in so many women; all this because cellulite and stretch marks seem to appear during this joyful phase!
This dilemma has led many women to wonder whether one can go through pregnancy without actually gaining additional pounds. And would you also like to know whether it is still possible to go back to your pre-pregnancy shape after giving birth?
Keep in mind that this is a review. To go to the official website, please visit: http://www.pregnancywithoutpounds.com
Pregnancy without Pounds – an Overview: This is a 90-page digital e-book which explains a diet and fitness program especially created for pregnant women. Michelle Moss, an expert nutritionist, has come up with this popular program and here is a dissection of her work.
The Winning Features of Pregnancy without Pounds: First and foremost, this is a diet and fitness program that centers on mothers. While most online programs and e-books focus on the baby rather than on moms, this tool, on the other hand, puts mothers at its focal point.
The main goal of Pregnancy without Pounds is to teach would-be moms the techniques on keeping pregnancy weight at a healthy minimum. Now if you’re thinking that this is all that this program can do, well, better think again.
There are more pregnancy issues that can finally be resolved with the use of this effective tool:
- Food cravings can be curtailed
- Post-partum acne
- Puffy face
- Varicose veins
- Unsightly after-pregnancy cellulite
- Lack of exercise during pregnancy
- Sagging breasts
- Stretch marks
- Painful labor
- Post-partum weight gain
Now that you’ve seen all of the things that you would eradicate with the help of Pregnancy without Pounds, now you might ask how you would be able to achieve this.
Here are the things that will be included in your purchase:
Pregnancy Without Pounds e-book with the following chapters –
- Chapter One: The Weighting Game — in this chapter, Michelle shows the creative ways that one can avoid feeling guilty when it comes to weight gain. The weight gain chart should educate you on how much weight you are allowed to put on. You can also learn how to eat for your specific body type.
- Chapter Two: Hemorrhoids, Heartburn, and the Other Joys of Pregnancy – in here, Michelle enumerates the top ten reasons to rejoice during pregnancy. This chapter also discusses the roles of suffering and pain in pregnancy.
- Chapter Three: X or Size – this centers on pregnancy exercises. There are also a lot of tips on how to properly exercise when you’re carrying a baby in your womb. There are three workouts to opt for – Tired Mama; Moderate Mama; and Fit Mama.
- Chapter Four: What’s the Scoop on the Food? You will learn how to deal with food cravings in this chapter. Supporting a healthy pregnancy actually requires just a few extra calories each day so there isn’t any excuse in pigging out when you’re pregnant.
- Chapter Five: Pregnancy has a Glow – Let the Beauty In! Michelle points out on this chapter that you don’t have to feel ugly when you’re pregnant. Learn how to dress right when you gain extra pregnancy weight. You will also learn how to deal with pregnancy acne, stretch marks, dry skin, sagging breasts, and many more.
- Chapter Six: Labor of Love – the End of the Beginning – this last chapter is all about labor and how to make it less painful.
Pregnancy without Pounds Bonuses:
- Your very first bonus is the Exercise Manual. In here, you will find all the best exercises that a pregnant woman ought to do. There are three types of routines wherein you can choose the difficulty of the workouts that you would engage into – there’s the Tired Mama, Moderate Mama and Fit Mama. There are various illustrations in this manual so it is quite impossible to do any of them incorrectly.
- One other bonus is the Exercise Journal. This is a magnificent way to motivate yourself to stick to the program.
- The Weight Gain Chart Manager will help track your weight throughout your pregnancy. Through this, you will be able to compare the weight gain that an average person should have as opposed to your own weight.
- The Member’s Forum allows members to support one another as they share their success stories and even get help from the author, Michelle Moss.
Customer Opinions (Positive):
- Pregnancy without Pounds is far from being a gimmick. This is what satisfied customers are testifying about. Most of these happy clients put their trust in Miss Moss’ 15 years of health and nutrition professional experience and they are right in this decision.
Michelle has been in the female health industry for almost 20 years and she also holds a Masters degree in Holistic health plus a personal training certificate so she should know what she’s talking about.
- The results that are being offered in the book have already been proven by thousands of clients.
- The methods taught in the e-book are a result of years of extensive research.
- There are many bonuses which complement the e-book.
- Has a 60-day money back guarantee so customers won’t be afraid to check out and use the product.
Customer Opinions (Negative):
- One downside heard from clients is the fact that clients are asked not to think of pain while they’re in labor – and this is a bit difficult to do especially when the waves of pain start to hit. But apart from this fact, this is a useful book for any would-be mother.
- A little work is required since you still need to motivate yourself to follow the guide.
- This also isn’t a complete solution to eradicate cellulite for good. Sure, you may lose a few inches here and there after giving birth but the real result is only achieved when cellulite is completely removed.
So, is Pregnancy without Pounds Worth Your Investment?
Why the heck not? This isn’t a phase wherein you should look ugly with acne, cellulite or sagging breasts. This is the moment to overcome these physical problems and look stunning! And there is no doubt that Pregnancy Without Pounds can deliver the best results. Of course, at the end of the day, it’s up to you to maintain what this amazing program jumpstarted for you!