Welcome to this Password Resetter Review. One of the latest Windows operating systems is the renowned Windows 7. This OS was released in mid-2009 and many people have since enjoyed the new features. However, there are some who have lost or completely forgotten about their Windows 7 password and so begins their dilemma. Technically speaking, the only way to reset your password is to use a password reset disk or to download a software that can do the task for you.
Not a lot of people would prepare for a password reset disk because they all think that they would never forget their password! Yet, believe it or not, people tend to forget even their own passwords primarily because they use tons of other passwords at work or in their home PCs. So what if you haven’t created the said disk and now you’re in need of it?
The only solution is to reset your password using Password Resetter.
Password Resetter description: This is believed to be the safest software that can unlock your forgotten or lost Windows password. It can support Windows XP, Vista, NT, 7 and 2000 versions. It also offers a user-friendly GUI and a 24/7 technical support team. This can also create bootable USB and it can also burn bootable CD.
Where to buy online: Password Resetter has its own website so you can download it from there. The site is http://www.passwordresetter.com. There are no retailers for this product, just links from different sites which all lead to the product’s main website.
- First, you must burn the data to a CD. Make sure to insert the CD into your CD-ROM drive and then reboot your computer.
- Set BIOS to run boot by means of CD-ROM so that Windows would primarily load the CD.
- You should see the DOS interface after this. Now, you need to choose the account that you would like to do a password reset on.
- Just set your BIOS back into boot this time with hard drive not CD-Rom.
- Just reboot your PC and then login using your new password.
Comparing Password Resetter with other reset software in the market: Many other tools that are found in the market nowadays are already outdated. Vendors didn’t invest much when it comes to their technical support and also the overall performance of their products. As a result, Windows 7 OS users can no longer depend on most of these tools.
Password Resetter acts as an effective password remover regardless that you’re resetting an administrator or an ordinary user password. One other thing that separates Password Resetter from other tools is that it offers USB support. This comes as an added feature when you download the software.
You can also use the Password Resetter as many times as you would want. So if you’re forgetful Jane, then this would come in as a handy tool for you!
Password Resetter package contents:
- CD/DVD burning software that can automatically create bootable password reset disk.
- A USB stick support – meaning you can also use your old USB to reset your password.
- Step-by-step video tutorial which aids you in doing the password resetting task in just a few minutes.
The two editions:
- The Personal Edition – with this, you can automatically create bootable USB; you can also automatically burn bootable CD; the best graphical user interface; 24/7 technical support; a lifetime license; no recurring fees for a single PC; supports all Windows versions.
- The Business Edition – you get all the features of the personal edition plus some added features such as no recurring fees for 5 PCs; and an bonus e-book called Guide to Secure Passwords.
Password Resetter comments: All kinds of products come with positive and negative comments. By far, the most common comment with Password Resetter is that it’s the safest and easiest to reset lost or forgotten passwords. The recovery rate for this product is at 99.9% of passwords. People love the fact that you don’t need to remember older passwords just so you can crack your password for your Windows OS.
Many customers are amazed that Password Resetter is able to recover their forgotten passwords in just sixty seconds. The process is far from complex so this means that you don’t have to be computer geek in order to use the product.
The technical support team is also there to give aid to those who have questions with regard to the product and this is also well-appreciated.
Those who are a bit hesitant at first appreciated the fact that they can use the trial version first. At $29.99 and a lifetime of usage, this is a great investment for any Windows OS user.
The verdict for this product: Rather than spend hours with a technician who would unlock your password, it’s better to download the Password Resetter product and reuse in the chance that you forget your password once more. Removing and resetting your password has never been easier, you can now finally ditch your long list of passwords once and for all!