Welcome to this Home Made Energy Review. Has it ever crossed your mind that it would be great to tap into a reusable energy source? You are probably growing tired of the ever-increasing energy bills that you receive each month. Finally, there is a viable solution to this problem. There are now innumerable resources and DIY kits that would make you become an expert in setting up solar and wind powered panels. These will mean that you will no longer be dependent on electric companies’ whims.
Though you can just pay a technician to assess your home and then install the entire system for you, the fact remains that it can cost you as much as $3,000 to have this done. Still the best way to save from setting up solar panels is to have them installed on your own. Despite what DIY assailants say about setting up solar panels on your own, still, you will save more when you do all the hard work.
Note: This is a review. If you’re looking for the official website, visit: http://homemadeenergy.org
The Home Made Energy book is all about the utilization of free and eco-friendly, renewable energy sources in order to produce electrical energy. The objective of this book is to provide a step-by-step guide in setting up solar or wind-powered generators.
Home Made Energy can be downloaded instantly. This is a 44-page e-Book which you can read from your laptop or print out for a more traditional manner of reading. Simply following the steps in this e-book is said to save you as much as 30-100% in your energy bills.
Written by Ben Ford, this book should deliver what it promises as this 52-year old man from California has ample experience in building residential eco-friendly energy systems.
Aside from the A-Z form of instruction presented by Ben, there are many other things that you will learn from this e-book such as –
- Knowing where to find market-quality solar cells that won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
- Ford also teaches the scaling secret which allows you to connect numerous panels and arrange them into a neat group. This is said to generate sufficient electricity from lighting a bulb to powering an entire household.
- Learn also how you can prevent the most common solar panel errors which other DIY guides don’t discuss. Just follow the safety precautions discussed in the e-book and you are ascertained of sturdier solar panels.
- This e-book also tells you the tools that will get the job done for you. You can save a lot of money and time as you learn about the complete list of equipment and tools in building grade A panels.
- You will also learn how to store the extra electricity for use at night.
- If you follow the instructions correctly, you even get to earn a huge amount of profit when you get to sell the idea of having a meter run backwards.
What Comes with the Package
- Step-by-step lessons in creating home made solar panels.
- Step-by-step guide in converting solar panels into generators that can be used at home.
- Guide in building a home made wind turbine generator.
- Guide in connecting renewable energy sources right into your home.
- Information on storage batteries for solar energy.
- Calculators that will compute your power needs and usage.
- Sizing charts
- Introduction to the Home Made Energy video
- A System components video
- A video that teaches how to connect to the grid.
- Video on Electrical Fundamentals
- Video on System design and sizing
- A resources and tools video
- 7 series video for creating home made solar power kits.
Take note that all the components that you would need will be found in any local hardware shop. And just so you have an idea, here are the usual materials that you would need to purchase in order to set up your own solar panel:
- Copper alligator clips
- Copper sheets
- Wide-mouthed container
- Scrap lumber
The e-Book’s Positive Points
Just thinking of the concept of inexpensively creating your very own solar or wind powered generators is sufficient to let anyone want to buy this guide. The usual commercial-grade panels are so expensive that it takes 8-15 years before you can pay back your investment. But with the Home Made Energy book, you get to spend very little while having an increased amount of savings each month!
The instant download format of Home Made Energy is also what makes it a convenient guide for just about anyone. In just a few minutes after you order, you finally have it in your computer and that’s a great thing!
The product comes with a 60-day money back guarantee which makes it a win-win scenario for any buyer. You get to try the product and if you don’t find it useful, then you can actually give it back – no questions asked.
The e-Book’s Negative Aspects
The Home Made Energy ebook, when placed side by side with other popular e-Books such as Home Made Power Plant or Earth4Energy, pales in comparison. It is poorly written and it is as if it was made by a high school student.
There are some essential details that are missing such as the specs for the generator or motor that is required on the wind turbine project. This gets to be confusing since it is incomplete and it is for this reason that we can say that there are better e-book guides on the creation of home made generators.
Also, the only means of after-purchase support is through email.
The Final Decision
There are many who have already benefitted from this e-book. There are two sides to this – first, there are customers who say that they have actually built cheap solar panels that were able to give them much savings; and there are those who say that the guide isn’t complete and so they ended up being confused.
But the bottom line would always be centered on the fact that – this product does deliver savings through the creation of functional yet inexpensive solar or wind generators. At the end of the day – with only $47 as an initial investment, it’s worth a try.