It is quite common for relationship books or e-books to focus on bettering marital unions. But as you go through this e-book called 1000 Questions for Couples, you will find that there is a lot more to marriage than just simple pieces of advices. There are several reasons why divorces occur, some of the most common are issues on ego; miscommunication; a domineering male; or inferiority complex in men especially when the wife is a career woman.
Looking for the official website? Visit: http://www.questionsforcouples.com
Analyzing the book thru Michael Webb: Michael is a world renowned writer and expert in the field of relationships. Having written this e-book, he tries to explore and explain various issues and topics in marriages and pre-marriage unions. As the book’s name suggests, it presents a set of questions that are vital for married couples to ask each other and to answer. Michael even goes beyond by daring couples that if they want to remain in a healthy marriage, then they have to be able to answer the questions posed in the book.
1000 Questions for Couples a 90-page wonder: this book helps couples develop mutual understanding. It covers the following topics –
- Personality, feelings and emotions
- Health, well being and food
- Convictions, morals and beliefs
- Religion and spiritual matters
- Celebrations, car and driver holidays
- Past and future
- Home and your home life
- Entertainment and hobbies
- Love, romance and those date nights
- Family and friends
- Education and career
- Past and present relationships
- Child and child rearing
- Wedding and honeymoon
- And, of course, SEX.
There are numerous questions to ask for each of these topics and these may seem irrelevant to you but they are actually crucial in letting couples face marital issues. For instance, there are moments when it is needed to speak to your partner and there are those moments when you have to remain silent. You have to be able to distinguish that thin line between speaking and not speaking so that you’ll know what to do at the right time.
Bonuses to look forward to: those who decide to purchase the e-book will also receive a 300-day email course which is absolutely free of charge! If it is your wish, you can also sign up to have 3-5 questions emailed to you each day for 300 days. This is a tool that you can use together with your partner through simple correspondence.
Other bonuses include the following –
- 101 Romantic Ideas e-book – this is another Michael Webb e-book that has conquered the hearts of many couples.
- The Newlyweds Guide to a Happy Marriage – this is a special guide meant for newly married couples who want to build a happy life as a couple. In here, you will discover the 6 crucial values that should be at the very foundation of your marriage. Also, you will learn to recognize the pitfalls of a marital relationship.
- There are many divorced couples who have benefited from this e-book once they have started to apply the principles that they have learned here.
- Couples are now better connected because they have improved communication.
- There are even those who read the e-book and are now thanking Michael because they didn’t push through in marrying a certain guy or girl.
- Couples now know how to have fun while being in a relationship. Some partners each have a copy of the book and then they pick out questions and answer them together. Due to doing this often, they became more open to each other.
- Long distance relationships have become a whole lot easier to manage for some couples who have read this e-book.
- Couples who answered the questions together have professed to know a lot more about their partners that they’ve never known in the past. The questions also helped in letting them talk deeply every day.
- Some couples have even commented that this e-book is a lot better than marital counseling.
- Even pastors recommend this e-book as it answers so many questions that couples spend a lifetime to unravel.
Let’s revisit the contents of your purchase:
- The e-book itself – 1000 Questions for Couples
- 300-day email course (which spells F-U-N)
- 3-5 questions which can be sent to you each day (optional)
- 60-day money back guarantee
- And the 2 bonuses which are 101 Romantic Ideas and The Newlyweds Guide to a Happy Marriage.
Based on these, is 1000 Questions for Couples worth your buck? Asking unique questions have never been this helpful. If you want to open an entirely new perspective in your relationship, then this is the best way to do it. You will find that it’s wonderful to be able to open up to your partner and for him to respond to you as well. And, yes, to answer your question, the 1000 Questions for Couples e-book is worth your buck because it is able to deliver its promise which is to make couples stick together!