Welcome to this 1000 Calorie Challenge Review. When you are aiming to lose weight, you normally focus on cutting your cake, candy bar, or donut intakes. What you fail to recognize are other foods that seem to be healthy yet would affect your weight loss plan. The number that would make the big difference in your weighing scale is your number of calorie intake – and this doesn’t just come from pastries and other sweets!
The rule is simple – if you want to lose weight, then you also must learn to count the calories in your choice of foods. One such effective program that can bring about weight loss is Arnel Ricafranca’s 1000 Calorie Challenge.
Looking for the official website? Visit: http://www.1000caloriechallenge.com
1000 Calorie Challenge – a New Fat Loss Program
Arnel has come up with this new program which is intended to burn body fat. This is a two-part system that works in this way –
- First, is the fitness component wherein you are asked to do three intensive workouts for every week. During each workout, you are supposed to burn a total of 1,000 calories or more. The program promises that you will be able to achieve this with minimal equipment, a lot of bodyweight exercises, and circuit-based workout plan.
- Second, learn the nutrition component of your diet plan. Joel Marion who co-authored the program presents the nutritional element that will speed up the fat burning process. Get to increase your body’s calorie deficit by upping your metabolism. The program instills the lesson that you should combine healthy eating with intensive workouts in order to increase your chances of losing fat.
The Basic Structure of the Program
In essence, the entire structure of the 1000 Calorie Challenge sits upon the R-Quattro technology. No, it’s not a scientific jargon that is hard to comprehend. R-Quattro literally means –
- Reps – the number of repetitions that is done for every exercise.
- Resistance – is the amount of load placed upon every exercise.
- Rest – the break periods spent in between exercises.
- Rounds – are the number of times that a series of exercises is completed.
Here’s an example of an R-Quattro implementation –
- Monday – your baseline workout
- Wednesday – reps and resistance should be increased.
- Friday – rest should be decreased while rounds are upped.
Take note that the first workout should always be the baseline. Then each workout should get to be more challenging so that you’ll burn more calories with each day. As another week begins, you will need to completely change the workout style and then add a whole new level of progression.
The S² Progression and Its Significance to this Program
As you learn to manipulate and constantly alter the program with each new week, now you should also learn about the S² Progression and how it works well with the R-Quattro technology.
Week 1 begins with standard sets, Week 2 supersets and on Week 3, you are supposed to do tri-sets. In here, there are three exercises that are paired altogether. Week 4 is where you start doing 4-exercise Giant sets. And to cap it all, the 10-exercise Insane Circuits will also be introduced so that you maximize your fat loss.
So just think of it this way – you are on a fat loss plan that makes use of three effective techniques which are the R-Quattro technology, the S² Progression, and the massive after burn. That’s spelled as calorie deficit!
The 1000 Calorie Challenge vs. Cardio Exercises
Unlike traditional cardio exercises, the 1000 Calorie Challenge program centers on the principles of resistance training that will put a strain on your metabolism, therefore, hastening it. These trainings are believed to burn as much as nine times more body fat. The great news is, your increased metabolism will eat away more calories even after 48 hours beyond the workout.
What Comprises the Whole 1000 Calorie Challenge Package?
- The Phase One Training Manual valued at $197. This is where you will find the R-Quattro Technology ad the S² Progression. In just four weeks or less, get to lose a huge amount of body fat as you go through the 300-1,000 calorie workouts.
- The Breakthrough Pre-test Challenge at $27 is where you will discover the fat-melting 300-800 calorie workouts that can be done in less than five minutes!
- The 1,000 Calorie Training Manual is where Phase 2 comes in. This is where you will find out about the most exhilarating workouts that would literally make your body leaner with each session.
- The $197 Diet Manual was specifically designed by Joel Marion which details all that you need to learn about your new diet – from what to eat, when you should eat these foods, food lists, tables and charts. Get to answer some of your most asked questions, too.
- The Workout log sheets are printable and so you can electronically or manually record your progress.
- The Exercise Database valued at $47 is a manual that outlines each and every exercise routine that is used in the 1000 Calorie Challenge program. These come with photos and thorough descriptions so that you will optimize your fat burning workouts.
- The 1000 Calorie Challenge Audio Interrogation is a 60-minute question and answer portion between Vince del Monte and Joel Marion. Vince, a fitness expert, gets to ask all the questions that customers generally ask (plus more). This audio also comes with a full transcript.
- The Supplementation guide is where Joel outlines the supplementation strategies that you can use together with the 1000 Calorie Challenge. Find out also about the supplements that you can do without since they are actually not required for this program. Learn how to make the correct plan so that you get the ideal results.
- Pre-program Quick-start checklist ensures that you have everything that you need prior to starting the program.
- Your Success journal valued at $27 is the tool that you can use to log the results of your program. You can record daily and weekly plus you’ll also get questionnaires which will serve as your tools in getting the most out of the program.
- A modified exercise database that serves all fitness levels. So whether you’re a beginner, or if you’ve already tried intermediate exercises, then this program is still for you. Even if you profess to do advanced levels of exercises, the 1000 Calorie Challenge is still a useful program for you.
- Resistance band which you can use during your exercises
Why the 1000 Calorie Challenge is so Named
- You are challenged to do three workouts every week that will burn 1000 calories or more.
- You get to come up with an eating plan in which some of the days require you to eat 1,000 calories.
Just combine the two and you get a calorie deficit that should bring down your body fat percentage. But you have to note that a thousand-calorie diet every day is also not healthy. So this means that the program has to balance low calorie days with the moderate calorie days. There is also an additional cheat day wherein you are allowed to eat huge amounts of calories even from food groups that aren’t included in your diet plan. This means that you can eat burgers, pizza and, yes, French fries!
Who are the Candidates for this Program?
- Anyone who wants to lose body fat from any age bracket. It really doesn’t matter whether you’re in your 20’s or 30’s, this program is designed especially for you! Even older generations that belong to the 50’s or 60’s age levels can also use this program.
- People who want to lose weight and want to keep it that way.
- If you are obese or have a lot of fat to lose.
- People who want a rapid way of losing body fat.
Does the Program Work for Those Who Tried It?
Yes it does. A lot of customers are amazed at the gradual buildup of exercises so that the body is challenged to cope with them. As a result, your body is trimmed down to the shape that you have set up as a goal.
The only downside to the whole package is that there is just way too many information to fathom! This is the epitome of information overload but only if you try to bite off more than you could chew! After all, you have to understand that this program is meant to be spread out to a number of weeks and months so you need to read and apply, then continue reading and applying as you go on with the program.
Are You Up for the Challenge?
Download the 1000 Calorie Challenge program only and only if you’re serious about trimming down. This isn’t called the 1000 Calorie Challenge for naught. Though difficult at times, you have to remember that the price is sure – a fitter you!